How do I edit or cancel my autoship? (customer)
Created by: Raven Jacobson
Modified on: Wed, 10 Jun, 2020 at 8:57 AM
In order to view, make edits to, and/or cancel your autoship orders, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at greencompassglobal.com.
- Click "My Account" in the top right corner next to the shopping cart if "Account Settings" doesn't automatically pull up.
- Select "Auto Orders" from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Scroll to the autoship order that you would like to edit and select the green "Edit" button to the right of the estimated total for that order. If you would like to cancel this order, instead select the green "Cancel" button next to the "Edit" button.
- If you are editing your order, make your desired changes.
- To make changes to your order schedule, you have two options for change in the category "AutoShip Date."
- You can "Edit Next Run Date," which would allow you to pause your order until the date that you select for it to process again.
Whenever making a schedule change to your autoship order online, make sure to select the month you would like it to process first, and then the date! This can help prevent the order from being pushed out to the next year!
If you need this order to process same day, please reach out to our support team, and we will be happy to help!
- You can also change the frequency that your order processes from "Monthly" to "Bi-Monthly" (every other month, not twice per month) by selecting your change from the drop-down menu beneath the associated bolded question.
- If you make this schedule change, make sure to take note of the month it is set to process next, as you may need to push out the order another month if you would like it to move to bi-monthly right away!
- Make sure to verify your next run date when back on the "Auto Orders" page once you have saved your changes!!
- To remove a product from your autoship order, scroll down to that product and select the green square to the right of the quantity. You will know this product has been removed when the green square you selected has turned blue, and the quantity is no longer showing. To add a product to your autoship order, scroll to that product, and select the green square button to the right of it. You will know the item has successfully been added to your autoship order when the quantity field appears to the left of the green button. The quantity will default to "1", so make sure to change the quantity if you would like to receive more than one.
- To change your shipping address information, scroll down to the section titled "Shipping Address." Enter in the new address, and click "Verify Address."
- To change your payment method for this autoship order, scroll to the bottom of the page to the section titled "Payment." Select your correct payment method from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Save Changes".
- Your autoship order will be updated for the next time that it is processed (if you made edits to your order) or it will be cancelled (if you chose to cancel your order)!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.