How can I tell if I am active?
Created by: Raven Jacobson
Modified on: Tue, 24 Mar, 2020 at 4:01 PM
To view your status:
- Log into your account at greencompassglobal.com.
- Select "Commissions" from the gray bar beneath the Green Compass logo.
- Click "Volumes" from the drop-down menu.
- You will see a table displaying your volumes, with your most recent period at the top. In the most recent period, look to the right until you meet the category "Active."
- In the category "Active," you will see either "true" or "false."
- True indicates an active status for the month
- False indicates an inactive status for the month
You can also reference your Key Performance Indicators window on the home page of your back office when you log in. The top indicator listed is Active, and you will see a green check mark to the right if you are active, and a red x to the right if you are not yet active for the month.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.